subrequest error with http2

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:04:27 UTC 2015

Hello!

On Wed, Sep 23, 2015 at 1:34 AM, Maxim Dounin wrote:

> The lua module deeply integrates into nginx internals (far beyond
> what we consider to be nginx modules API), and there is no surprise
> it's broken by the changes in nginx 1.9.5.

True. This is also why ngx_lua has so many advanced features :)
Actually I quite like the fact that NGINX does not enforce a limited
set of API for 3rd-party modules to use and 3rd-party module authors
can almost always find their way to implement bold imaginations *grin*

For the same reason, I'll hate to see that NGINX enforces a well
defined ABI, BTW :)

Regards,
-agentzh