How to get Original response before gzip or another module filter rewrite response

hack988 hack988 at 163.com
Mon Sep 7 14:07:20 UTC 2015

Hello everybody:
    Is Anyone can anwer my question? thanks very mach;

hack988

From: hack988
Date: 2015-09-05 21:20
To: nginx-devel
Subject: How to get Original response before gzip or another module filter rewrite response
 Dear All:
    I'm a beginner for nginx development,Although i'm read Emiller's Guide and another article about Nginx develop for several days,I still don't know how to read whole original response buffer chain copy to myself module's temporary buffer,before another module(gzip,gunzip,gzip_static) rewrite buffer.
How to check another module is written output buffer to diffrent content type?
I want to copy buffer to a file that no compress or chunked.
I'm sorry for my  poor english ,thx.

hack988