Some times header cannot be sent due too high traffic

Lord Nynex lordnynex at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 17:38:12 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm just guessing here, but it sounds like the connection is closed before
the headers are sent. This is a common problem unrelated to nginx (unless
your module has some sort of serious performance issue elsewhere). This is
especially common for requests generated by mobile clients who's networks
are often unavailable.

The thing that stands out to me is your conditional to catch errors is very
similar to the conditional used in ngx_http_request.c, hoever, it's missing
NGX_HTTP_CLIENT_CLOSED_REQUEST. If this is the case, your condition is
satisfied because NGX_HTTP_CLIENT_CLOSED_REQUEST is > NGX_OK. I recommend
you amend your logging to include more information about why the request
has failed.

If you find that NGX_HTTP_CLIENT_CLOSED_REQUEST is returned, I would look
for culprits elsewhere. Perhaps the load is greater than the server/kernels
link speed?