1.9.14 - http2 protocol violations

Otto van der Schaaf oschaaf at we-amp.com
Wed Apr 13 11:54:24 UTC 2016

Sure.

- This sample contains to or three requests, the last request is where rate
limiting kicks in and the protocol error happens (the earlier requests are
problem-free):
 https://gist.github.com/oschaaf/281b7a0fed9954dd960adac55e96f2cd

- This is from a post to a non-existant url:
https://gist.github.com/oschaaf/6396a614ce599d5003e50bb8e7106bed

Otto