[nginx] Dynamic modules.

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Fri Feb 5 14:33:33 UTC 2016

On Fri, Feb 05, 2016 at 01:16:51PM +0000, Daniel K. wrote:

> On 02/05/2016 12:52 PM, Maxim Dounin wrote:
> > The
> >
> > details:   http://hg.nginx.org/nginx/rev/85dea406e18f
> >
> > line at the top of the message contains link to the full changeset
> > if you want to read all the details.
> I know, but why send out anything other than the metadata if the diff
> may be truncated?

Because 1) in most cases diffs are not truncated as most changes
are small enough, and 2) even when truncated, diffs show some
useful information for readers, in most cases enough to understand
if you want to dig into details or not.

What probably can be adjusted is truncation limit, as 300 may be a
bit too low.