enable module for specific site

Wandenberg Peixoto wandenberg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 14:42:38 UTC 2016

No, is the same way.
You may create a custom directive to set if you module is activated or not
on the location.
And check this flag as the first action of your module.
What I mean is, all requests will reach your module, but only the ones
target to the location where it is "on" will handle the request, the other
on will suffer a bypass on your module.
Take a look on ngx_http_gzip_filter_module.c as a very good example ;)