[module dev] PCRE compiled code lost at reload

Sergey Brester serg.brester at sebres.de
Wed Jun 22 09:47:33 UTC 2016

A little bit off-topic, but which benefits you think, you will get using
cross process compiled regexp?

The compiling of regex is normally fast operation, that will be done
only once (even jit), and can be done in each worker.
What I cannot imagine, is the sharing of the result of regexp execution.
But not the regexp self.
Regards, sebres.