Help on NGINX css/js/image error 18679

laser czerny599 at
Mon Nov 7 06:54:48 UTC 2016

Hello, I am getting CSS/JS/IMG error shown below while proxying subdirectory to a domain folder, [error] 13991#13991: *26 open() "/var/www/" failed (2: No such file or directory), client:, server:, request: "GET /templates/home/js/script.js HTTP/1.1", host: "", referrer: ""
I was trying to proxy from a subdomain in a different server to the main domain's subdirectory, and here is my server blocck
location ^~ /home        {
                #Proxy Settings                proxy_redirect     off;                #proxy_set_header   Host            $http_host;                #proxy_set_header   X-Real-IP        $remote_addr;                #proxy_set_header   X-Forwarded-For  $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for;                        }
Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.