Re: path purpose//Re:[patch]fork: subprocess quit when parent died

洪志道 hongzhidao at
Thu Oct 13 04:10:21 UTC 2016

It's a common case that all the worker processes are still live while the
master process isn't exist.
So I think nginx should continue to work as Maxim said.

Btw, we noticed that is deleted when we do the upgrade command.
kill -USR2; sleep(2); kill -HUP nginx.oldpid;

What reason?