coredump in 1.10.3

George . george at ucdn.com
Mon Mar 13 13:35:50 UTC 2017

Hi Maxim

Unfortunately I guess it will be hard to reproduce it quickly  because it
happened on production machine with heavy traffic.
About the gdb warring - it't not a problem: causes because I've copied
binary to folder were we've collected the core itself:

-rwxr-xr-x 1 cdnuser cdnuser  4753416 Mar 13 11:24 nginx
-rw------- 1 cdnuser cdnuser 92971008 Mar 13 10:03 core
-rwxr-xr-x 1 cdnuser cdnuser  4753416 Feb 10 10:42
/cdn/nginx_ssl_proxy/sbin/nginx

diff nginx /cdn/nginx_ssl_proxy/sbin/nginx