[bugfix] Mp4: set single_range when ngx_http_mp4_process()returns NGX_OK.

胡聪 (hucc) hucong.c at foxmail.com
Mon Mar 27 16:18:13 UTC 2017

Hi,

On Monday, Mar 27, 2017 11:31 PM +0300, Maxim Dounin wrote:

>What's the goal of this patch?
>Do you want mp4 to handle multi-range requests?  Have you ever
>seen clients doing such requests?

yes, I want mp4 to handle multi-range requests is that case. If it can do it,
why not? In addition, the patch ensures that the usage scenarios of single_range
is consistant which helps to understand the flag.

I have not seen a similar request yet. I just recently developed some modules
which makes me care about this flag.

Best wishes
-hucc