nginx documentation

Gena Makhomed gmm at csdoc.com
Tue Apr 10 17:58:46 UTC 2018

On 10.04.2018 19:23, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:

>> +syn keyword ngxDirectiveDeprecated contained status
>> +syn keyword ngxDirectiveDeprecated contained status_format
>> +syn keyword ngxDirectiveDeprecated contained status_zone

> The status_zone directive is not deprecated despite the fact
> that it's currently documented in the deprecated status module.
> This directive will be moved to http and stream core modules.

Ok, I update patch accordingly and send new version to mail list.

One more question:

Directive limit_zone still exists in nginx documentation, but this
directive was removed from nginx in version 1.7.6, long time ago.

This is the only one directive, which is removed from nginx,
but still exists in nginx documentation on site nginx.org.

May be it is good idea to remove directive
"limit_zone" from nginx documentation too?

--
Best regards,
  Gena