add $host variable in stream module

苏聪厚 suconghou at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 02:49:30 UTC 2018

according to the stream_processing

http://nginx.org/en/docs/stream/stream_processing.html#preread_phase

stream module can preread buffers from tcp , and these data can be used in
ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module and other modules

> if we set ssl_preread on , it is assumed as https connections ,
ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module will analyze the data , so we can get
$ssl_preread_server_name variable which is very useful in sni proxy

what I want is another directive which assume the connection is http , and
some other module like ngx_stream_ssl_preread_module will analyze the data
and get the variable $host.

If we can get the variable $host,$request_uri,$args in stream module just
like in http module, we can do more powerful things, it is also more
effective than http module in some case.

what we should do is not difficult just like parser some http headers.

I really want these can be add in nginx .

thank you