proxy_pass and concurrent connections

Дилян Палаузов dilyan.palauzov at aegee.org
Wed Feb 28 16:30:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

thanks for your answer.

The documentation is explicit when an upstream server is used with proxy_pass, but it says nothing, when proxy_pass is used with an URL.  Being explicit somewhere and stating nothing on the same manner in an alternative scenario leaves space for interpretations, hence my question.

The text "Warning: The ticket field 'nginx_version' is invalid: nginx_version is required " is misleading.  It is not a warning but a permanent error.

Moreover the 'Version' field was set, the message shall be "The 'nginx -V' field at the bottom is required" (or alternatively remove the Version field and leave only 'nging -V', then it will be absolutely clear what is meant).

Regards
   Dilian