Routing to a certain worker

M.P. Ardhanareeswaran mp.ardhanareeswaran at oracle.com
Mon Jul 23 14:45:05 UTC 2018

All:

I am new to NGINX handler development.

I see that NGINX can have multiple workers accepting connections on the same port.

Is it possible to route the requests to a module but in a CERTAIN worker?

I am exploring ways to implement a REST database API in a module.  Initially, an application can do a POST to create a database connection and it can go to any worker.  I can return a URI in Location header.  Subsequent operations on this database connection has to go the same worker.

Is this possible?

With regards,
M.P. Ardhanareeswaran