TLS1.3

PGNet Dev pgnet.dev at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 20:09:52 UTC 2019

On 7/18/19 1:01 PM, Thomas Ward wrote:
> There's a few considerations here.  We need to make certain that such a
> rebuild to allow NGINX to control TLS 1.3 protocol or ciphers isn't
> going to introduce any additional TLS1.3 behaviors or feature
> functionality that otherwise would not be controlled by OpenSSL under

Offhand, have you already demonstrated to your satisfaction that TLSv1.3
served-up in Nginx is, in fact, using the TLSv1.3 ciphers?  Regardless
of any 'additional' "behaviors or feature or functionality"?

Atm, in some simple testing I'm seeing that it doesn't -- and looking
for any evidence, anectdotal or otherwise, that it does so I can narrow
down if it's 'me' ...