RTMP with multiple worker processes and rtmp_auto_push

Carey Gister careygister at outlook.com
Fri Jul 26 18:08:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

I hope someone can help illuminate some background information related to this module. I understand that the rtmp_auto_push directive worked with multiple workers through nginx 1.7.x and then something changed in the nginx internals and it stopped working and was no longer supported for multiple workers.

Can someone provide background on what changed that had this feature stop working? My manager has tasked me with getting this feature to work, if possible.

Thanks,

Carey Gister
415-310-5304