Ynt: Nginx Php7.2 update

Osman Kuzucu bizbucaliyiz at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 20:08:46 UTC 2019

Hello,

As I said I am new to the Nginx dev world, and didn't even know there was such website which I could keep track of the issues & additions & removals.

What you have shared there is the exact thing I was mentioning. I honestly didn't tested the upstream version.

What I did was pretty simple, create a fresh Ubuntu 18.04 x64  droplet from the Digital Ocean. After initial SSH access, use the command "sudo apt update", then "sudo apt upgrade" and finally "sudo apt install nginx". That command order installed the nginx with the default php7.0 setting and not with the php7.2.