nginx for Windows - WSASend() socket error 10057

Dipl. Ing. Sergey Brester serg.brester at sebres.de
Thu Feb 27 13:29:18 UTC 2020

Am 27.02.2020 12:47, schrieb Maxim Dounin:

> Further, I don't see what you are trying to debug here. As I see
> from the messages in this thread, the issue was lack of IPv6
> listener while using an IPv6 address in auth_http, and it is
> already resolved.

Well, as for the initial issue - sure. :) But it "continues" with the
new question "How I could delay" and one of my
suggestions was "use limit_req, Luke" (which did not work for some
reason against location of `auth_http`).

I don't know why the people put several questions in one thread, but you
should ask them not me.

So he can indeed try "Auth-Wait" now (I totally forget about that, thx
for reminder).

Anyway the suggestion to debug has come after "strange" behavior of
limit_req by "auth_http" requests,
especially as you say that this location is called each time the client
authenticate:

> There is no keep-alive nor any cache for established connections in auth_http.
>
> The auth_http server is called for each authentication attempt.

Regards,
Sergey