Thrift proxy code contribution
魏俊杰 Junjie Wei
weijunjie at didiglobal.com
Fri Jul 3 12:00:12 UTC 2020
I am a developer from Beijing Xiaoju Technology Co, Ltd, China.?
Recently, we have make nginx(base on version 1.13.12) support thrift protocol proxing, following features are supported:
1. thrift proxing without idl (support thrift 0.11.0: socket transport/framed transport in strict write way)
2. tcp active health check
3. upstream keepalive connection
4. dynamic upstream
5. limiting request base on muti-variable
6. dispatching request to different upstream base on variable
7. load balance using swrr
1. thrift protocol:
* thrift protocol must support TMultiplexProtocol
* transport: socket transport, framed transport in strict write way
* protocol: binary protocol
2. event mechanics
The program have been run online (CentOS 7.2,Linux version 3.10.0-514.16.1.el7.x86_64) for 3 months, and we are still making effort to optimize it to serving much more applications.
Are you willing to accept our code as a part of open source nginx?
Hope for your replay!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the nginx-devel