[ANN] Test::Nginx 0.28 is released

Yichun Zhang (agentzh) agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 17:41:46 UTC 2020

Hi there,

I am happy to announce the new 0.28 release of Test::Nginx:

https://openresty.org/en/ann-test-nginx-028.html

This version fixes the Test2::Util module dependency problem
introduced in the previous 0.27 release.

This Perl module provides a test scaffold for automated testing in
Nginx C module or OpenResty-based Lua library development and
regression testing.

This class inherits from Test::Base, thus bringing all its declarative
power to the Nginx C module testing practices.

All of our OpenResty projects are using this test scaffold for
automated regression testing.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Yichun
---
Yichun Zhang is the creator of OpenResty, the founder and CEO of OpenResty Inc.