body filter redirect

Dk Jack dnj0496 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 04:28:15 UTC 2021

Hello Maxim,
Thanks for responding. Can I get some clarification on what you mean by the
statement below:

"More flexibility can be achieved by reading the request body
earlier - for example, you can do this from your own module, or
with embedded scripting such as perl or njs."

Are you suggesting that I use ngx_http_read_client_request_body api in my
module?

http://nginx.org/en/docs/dev/development_guide.html#http_request_body

I had similar trouble using that API with redirection. Are there some
tricks to getting
it to work when using that API? Are there any reference implementations
doing
redirection after inspecting the request body?
Thanks for your help!

Dk.