Subrequest without returning to nginx

Dipl. Ing. Sergey Brester serg.brester at sebres.de
Tue May 4 15:03:05 UTC 2021

What do you mean as "return to nginx"? Or with other words why it should
not? Or how you need to guarantee that a subrequest would take place at
all and will be considered on another side?

As for njs and "it also returns to nginx", either I don't really
understand your approach or you simply missed the word "detached" in my
answer (and njs subrequest documentation).

[2] https://nginx.org/en/docs/http/ngx_http_mirror_module.html
[3] http://nginx.org/en/docs/njs/reference.html