Legacy Version support or unsupported

暗花 milkc24 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 06:42:10 UTC 2021

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I'm a college student from Malaysia, I would like to develop a secure web
application for my final year project, I love nginx so much. So I got a
question about the nginx legacy versions(e.g nginx 1.14.0), it's still
supported by the nginx team.

I mean if some bug hunter found some cve or hacker attack, or vulnerability
found for the legacy version, will I be able to get the security patch
release from your official web?

It's wise to use the legacy version? or should i choose the latest version,
as i am building a secure web app.

Thank you so much.