Re: интерпретация переменных внутри PHP VALUE и PHP ADMIN VALUE для PHP-FPM

perusio на gmail.com perusio на gmail.com
Вт Июл 12 17:00:12 UTC 2011

On 12 Jul 2011 17h19 WEST, mdounin at mdounin.ru wrote:

I'm reposting this in English. Translating the Russian generated by
google translate back to English reveals a complete mess.

I'm sorry for imposing my limitations (nil Russian language skills :()
on everyone else here. I know it's rude.

> geo $x {
> default "${include_path}:/my/other/include/path";
> }

I don't think Maxim suggestion will work, because include_path is a
runtime parameter, not a regular variable. It must be accessed using
ini_get('include_path') and set via ini_set.

--- appa