Re: интерпретация переменных внутри PHP VALUE и PHP ADMIN VALUE для PHP-FPM

António P. P. Almeida perusio на
Ср Июл 13 18:19:24 UTC 2011

On 13 Jul 2011 17h30 WEST, nginx-forum at wrote:

I forgot the fastcgi_param "include_path=$x";
in my previous message. It was there, but I forgot to paste it here.

1. I cannot make it work. In order for it to work it requires that the
   PHP_VALUE facility behaves like a .ini file. According to since PHP 5.1
   you can refer to previous runtime parameters in the .ini file with

2. From the FCGI spec the params are an unidirectional thing: from
   Nginx to the FCGI backend

3. I tried several combinations of quoting methods and none of them

4. I tried a "simpler" parameter like precision.

   geo $y {
     default "${precision}+1";

   with fastcgi_param PHP_VALUE "precision=$x";

  Doesn't work either.

It could be something in my PHP environment (e.g., Debian always
patches PHP using sushosin - :(