480*272 Resolution LCD Display brands

ortjnfd0 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вт Дек 12 05:59:31 UTC 2017

Our products have almost been covered in our domestic market,they are also
very hot sale in overseas markes like North American,Western Europe,Southern
Europe,Northern Europe,Mid East,South Asia,Eastern Europe,Eastern Asia,South
America,Central America,Southeast Asia,Africa,Oceania and so on.
8.Our Service:
We supply 1 year warranty for all of our products from the date of
shipment.
Our products are free of functional defects and missing parts within 30 days
from the date of shipment.
a)For original brand LCD module;we will replace new products of functional
defect products for our clients.
b)For our CRD LCD module;we will replace the product with a new or
refurbished product.
"Refurbished"means a component that has been returned to its original
specifications.
If the products cannot be repaired,we will send the agreed quantity of new
products free of charge with the next delivery to compensate for the loss.
We do not give refunds or credit memos.
9.Packing & Shipping480*272 Resolution LCD Display brands
website:http://www.wholesale-lcd-display.com/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277737,277737#msg-277737