Roof & Wall Roll Forming Machine SGS

ortjnfd0 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вт Дек 12 06:02:02 UTC 2017

Our  Factory
Zhejiang Willing International Co., Ltd. was established in March 2011,
covers an area of 66,000 square meters, with a total construction area of
about 50,000 square meters. It is a listed company in the NEEQ market, with
stock code 839623.

Our company engaged in top quality building materials equipment design ,
product and sale in a long-term, our product development along the Internet
+, machine replacement, high-speed and other aspects of rapid development.

The main business scope covers following items:
1)New construction industry prefabricated equipment unit
2)Intelligent molding equipment
3)Steel cold roll forming production line
4)Customized mechanical and electrical integration equipment
5)High-speed rolling equipment
6)Steel bar truss welding production line
7)Steel mesh forming units
Especially our high speed rolling equipment, double steel truss welded
molding production line and steel mesh forming units are successful to fill
the gaps at home and abroad.

During the past two years, our company has increased to the top quality
photovoltaic stent production line and prefabricated building equipment
investment, we get a widely recognition after adhere to the production
series line, great customization line, and providing quality products while
pay more attention to customer experience, advocate after-sales service
quality
and remote technology security.

After several years of efforts, we increased the human resource and
financial investment, our business performance achieved a rapid growth. We
passed CE product certificate, ISO 9001:2008 certificate and SGS
certificate, AAA credit enterprises and other honors, we also passed the
global quality manufacturers GMC system certification, and SONCAP system
certification.
Our company also introduced the ERP management system, quality and effective
control makes our factory to be a standard enterprise from raw materials to
the products.

Our products are exported to Europe, the United States, the Middle East,
Africa, Southeast Asia, South America etc. more than 60 countries and
regions, we established a long-term business realations with more than 400
customers in the world, our products and services are widely praised by
customers.Roof & Wall Roll Forming Machine SGS
website:http://www.willingtec.net/
website2:http://www.forming-machine.net/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277746,277746#msg-277746