ODM Acrylic Wine Rack

jiajia nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Чт Дек 21 04:17:19 UTC 2017

Single Tier Wall Mounted Acrylic Wine Rack

Material: acrylic
Color: Transparent acrylic
Use: perfect showcase your cake and bread.
Applications: Bakery, shops, supermarkets and so on
Packaging: cartons, foam and PE bags are individually packaged
Shipping: courier, shipping and air transport.
Uses: can hold 8 red wine bottle.
Applications: home, office, salon, school and store storage.
Installation:
① wine rack can be mounted on the vertical or horizontal position.
② the design of this product lets the rack sit 2cm from the wall and when
the wine rack are place in the cabin the fixings are hidden.
③ Easy assembly - 2 screws supplied, Very strong and sturdy.

About us:
1.How about your After-sale service
We have professional technical support team.Yes, they can speak English.You
can contact us by email, Whatsapp, Skype or other way to inform about your
problem.
2.Are you a manufacturer?
* Yes
3.How to order
* You send us drawing or sample
* We carry through project assessment
* We give you a design
* You think the design is ok
* We make the sample and send it to you
* You think the sample is good then place an order and pay us 30 ~ 50%
deposit
* We start to make the product
* When the goods is done, you pay us the balance you, we deliver it to you
* The whole order is done, thank you !!

Our aim to meet your needs, quality is our culture, do not miss a chance of
cooperation!ODM Acrylic Wine Rack
website:http://www.ysdisplays.com/wine-rack/acrylic-wine-rack/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277853,277853#msg-277853