Nanjing Huiguang Lighting Co., Ltd

m15255992020 nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Чт Ноя 9 08:04:07 UTC 2017

Huiguang lighting is a company that specializes in the design, production
and sales of lighting products. As a result, the company advocates energy
conservation and environmental protection, economical and green lighting
concept.We are committed to providing professional, dedicated and
specialized lighting solutions for our customers.
Founded in 2000, the company has more than 210 employees, covering a total
area of 16,500 square meters. The company and products have passed the
certification of ISO9001 quality system, EMC, CE, ROHS, IP68, CCC and CQC,
and have more than 20 patents. Company has complete testing equipment for
product safety testing, product environment adaptability test, light
distribution test, life test, IP waterproof dustproof test, can provide
customers with OEM, ODM services.
Our mission is to provide professional lighting products and services to
create value for society.
Our vision is to be the best partner in the field of professional lighting
in the world. http://www.hgledlight.com/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277218,277218#msg-277218