Microfiber Cloth

gkgk21v nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Вт Ноя 14 02:40:08 UTC 2017

Baibu Smart Technology is a high-tech enterprise invested by Cixi Eden
Electric Power Meter Co.,LTD, professionally involved in designing and
manufacturing wide range electronic smart energy meters and electronic smart
control products. These include electronic smart energy meters, electronic
KWH meters, accessories of energy meter and electronic smart control modules
etc.
We have been designed and offered energy meter since 1997. After many years
of accumulation, we have established a professional and experienced team of
technology and marketing, who will continually support us to offer high
quality products. We are the quality supplier of State Grid Corporation of
China. Till now we've been offered more than 12,000,000 pcs electronic
energy meters to State Grid Corporation. Meanwhile we also export our meters
and accessories to oversea market such as Germany, England, Italy, Poland,
Russia, Czech, Canada, Vietnam, Thailand, Philippines, India, Brazil, Chile,
Mexico, Columbia, and Ecuador etc.
After development of 20 years, now we have established more perfect product
testing lab, manufacturing manage system of electronic products, production
quality management and traceability system, including more perfect
production facilities and modern testing equipment. We have passed ISO9001
Quality System, ISO14000 Environmental System and ISO18000 Occupation Health
in 2000. All of above can support us to offer high quality products for
clients.
Furthermore, we also dedicated to designing and offering other electronic
smart control products such as smart Microwave Motion sensor, smart timer,
smart timing counter, smart security control products and smart home
appliance control modules etc.Microfiber Cloth
website:http://www.chinaeyeglasscases.com/cleaning-cloth/microfiber-cloth/

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,277323,277323#msg-277323