sendfile() failed (9: Bad file descriptor) while sending request to upstream

papajoe nginx-forum на
Пт Фев 23 19:36:02 UTC 2018

Hey Maxim!

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Unfortunately our "project" still
uses 1.13.3 (as of today only 1.13.3 is available via stretch-backports), so
the mirror module (>= 1.13.4) is not yet available for here.

I hope I will find the time to eventually report back on your config
suggestion this as soon as I have the option to run your configuration with
"live conditions".

I very much appreciate there is an official implementation for "replaying
requests" now. Keep on rocking!