Handrail Profile factory

xxsxx2v nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Пт Янв 5 00:34:46 UTC 2018

Product Description

We have made everything from straight runs of handrail attached to walls to
elaborate complete spiral staircases capped with torturously twisting,
exactly fitting bronze. In the simplest case to the most complex, your needs
are carefully considered.

Product Show

Product Application
One of the finest handrail materials, our manganese alloyed bronze is
extremely beautiful and versatile. We can supply the standard sections shown
here in 5 metre lengths or offer a complete service including design, make
and installation. We can match existing profiles or make entirely new ones.

Package and Delivery

1. Standard Exporting package.
2. Original package or neutral package.
3. According to clients ' needs.