how can I use keep alive idle connections for GET requests and new connections to POST requests

rambabuy nginx-forum на forum.nginx.org
Пт Сен 6 05:05:21 UTC 2019

Hi,

To avoid some Issues I need to create new connections for POST (upload file)
 requests.
But, If I disable keepalive under upstream I am getting the following error
"  99: Cannot assign requested address) while connecting to upstream,   "

Is there a possibility to use idle connections for GET requests and new
connection for POSTS requests?
or is there a way to control TCP new connections or to control TIME_WAIT
connections.

TIME_WAIT connections causes "99: Cannot assign requested address) while
connecting to upstream, "  error

Thanks
Rambabu

Posted at Nginx Forum: https://forum.nginx.org/read.php?21,285571,285571#msg-285571