Sol10 && new envent model

Igor Sysoev is at
Tue Jul 18 09:29:34 MSD 2006

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:

> I asked on #opensolaris if there was any mechanism to get Solaris
> containers for open source developers to test/debug their code and the
> response was that
> was doing this and one should email dclarke
> (Dennis Clarke) in case you need an account/container there

Thank you, Alexander Lazic have given me acces to OpenSolaris machine
and after vacaion I will add the event ports support.

As to test machines, the best solution I ever see is (inherited from Compaq or may be even from DEC).
The main drawback of this testdrive is telnet and ftp access only:
it's difficult to build automatically as compared to ssh/scp access.

Igor Sysoev