google blog search for nginx => 279

Bob Ippolito bob at
Sat Oct 7 13:53:51 MSD 2006

On 10/7/06, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at> wrote:
> *wow* it looks like to come more and more popular in the non russian
> world ;-))

Only because it's 10x better at what it does than the alternatives...

Nginx was my last choice, but I'm glad I was disappointed with the
rest of them because it seems to be very well designed and extremely
high performance. Millions of (proxied) hits a day without a single
hitch, and I have gone through three binary upgrades with 0 downtime!