english mail archive @ gmane && sun events

Igor Sysoev is at rambler-co.ru
Mon Sep 18 10:18:19 MSD 2006

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.nginx.english

> I have looked into the russian list and have read that there was some
> troubles with sol10 amd64, please can you tell me which problem this
> was?!

It's problem with Sun Studio 11: it adds PAUSE hwcap to executable,
but it seems ISA does not about PAUSE, because PAUSE is effectively NOP
in old CPUs. I have made a patch that disables hwcap at all, but
it needs testing on old Sun Studio.

> Btw.: Do you need still the account on the solaris 10 maschine for the
>     event port framework ;-)?!

Yes, I WILL DO on this week :)

Igor Sysoev
http://sysoev.ru/en/