Can only upload one file with PHP; two results in 'Connection Interrupted'

seun.osewa at seun.osewa at
Thu Aug 2 14:30:58 MSD 2007

These problems with FastCGI suggest that it's better to use nginx
as a simple frontend proxy to apache for PHP applications and
serve all static files with nginx.  It works so well for me that I hardly
ever have more than 2 apache processes active at any given time.

And I don't have any strange errors because nginx never has to
manipulate the incoming HTTP requests.  Do try it. ;)

Seun Osewa.

On 8/2/07, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at> wrote:
> On Mit 01.08.2007 21:05, Rob wrote:
> >
> >Anyone have any ideas what's wrong?
> Please can you give us a debug log
> BR