Proxy cutting off response?

Fred Palmer fred at studionow.com
Tue Aug 14 17:57:13 MSD 2007

Hi,

We have an installation where Nginx is in front of an Apache.  Most calls to
this particular website are proxied to Apache.  Things like media,
stylesheets are served directly through Nginx.  We have had a problem though
with some proxied pages being truncated or cut-off at the end.  However,
when hitting apache directly the pages are served in their entirety.  Is
there a proxy setting that we need to tweak to fix this problem?  Here's
some setup code that we are using:

    server
    {
        listen          80;
        server_name     _ *;

        location /media/
        {
              root   /site/django/cpc/;
        }

        location /
        {
            # Else just let it pass through to apache
            set $proxy_host $host;
            proxy_pass   http://127.0.0.1:81;