manlio_perillo at libero.it
Wed Aug 15 00:32:50 MSD 2007
Igor Sysoev ha scritto:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 07:46:24PM +0200, Manlio Perillo wrote:
>> Are there any plans for the development of mod_wsgi for nginx?
> No, I have no plan to support WSGI or SCGI in observable future.
Since it is a related question:
- are there any issues about mod_perl?
- if all worker processes are blocked on a request,
can nginx still work properly
(as an example returning a 503, or limiting the number of concurrent
- any problems in having a large number of worker processes?
- is it possibile to extend nginx to spawn an additional worker
process if required?
- do you plan to add full command line support for nginx
(so one can run nginx without having to use a configuration file)?
Thanks and regards Manlio Perillo
More information about the nginx