Can "mailauth" check /etc/shadow with mail module ????

Winnie lammywinnie at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 18:41:39 MSD 2007

Hi all,
many many thx...
When I tried to
"./configure --with-cc-opt=-I/usr/include/pcre --with-http_perl_module --with-mail",
it's seem "make" and "make install" normally....

but install mailauth.pm (introduced from
http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxImapAuthenticateWithEmbeddedPerlScript)

Actually, I've only one sendmail with openwebmail server.  Due to the
physical harddisk sized full, so I need to add one more sendmail server.
I would divide half of 200 users to new-sendmail (with openwebmail) server,
and the remaining users are keeping in the old ones.
How can check the users names and passwords according to "/etc/shadow"
file...because I don't know our users passwords that are "shadow"-ed...

pls give me a help...(sorry...because I don't know how to write perl and
other programming....)

many many thx again...
regards,
winnie