file upload authorization

Rapsey rapsey at
Mon Dec 3 09:22:40 MSK 2007

I don't like the idea that anyone is able to upload a file to my server (up
to client_max_body_size), without authorizing himself. Maybe I'm paranoid.
I was just wondering if there is a way to do authorization first. I can't
find anything in the wiki but nginx configuration is full of clever ways to
do something that are not apparent.