[ANN] mod_wsgi 0.0.5
manlio_perillo at libero.it
Mon Dec 3 22:47:45 MSK 2007
I'm pleased to annunce the 0.0.5 release for mod_wsgi.
mod_wsgi is an implementation of the WSGI PEP
(http://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0333/) for the Nginx web server.
Here is the changelog:
- Fixed a severe bug, caused by a wrong size declared for the
The value used was the size of the LogObject, and this was not
causing problems only because
sizeof(LogObject) > sizeof(StateObject).
- Replaced sys.stderr with a LogObject instance, so that WSGI
applications can use it for logging.
- Bug fix: sys.argv is not initialized for the main interpreter.
PySys_SetArgv is used for the initialization (it will add the
nginx executable path directory to sys.path).
- Removed the wsgi_python_path directive.
Use the PYTHON_PATH environment variable with the `env` directive,
- Added support for the `env` directive.
WSGI applications will now use only environment variables
explicitly declared with the `env` directive;
in previous revisions they inherited variables from the initial
- Improved the conformance for SCRIPT_NAME and PATH_INFO variables.
More information about the nginx