Setups two rails app in different location.

Eden Li eden at mojiti.com
Thu Dec 13 07:56:37 MSK 2007

you need to setup another upstream block which specifies the ports for
second batch of mongrels and then proxy to that.

eg

  upstream mongrel_cluster_2 {
    server 127.0.0.1:4000;
    server 127.0.0.1:4001;
    server 127.0.0.1:4002;
    server 127.0.0.1:4003;

proxy_pass http://mongrel_cluster_2

make sure your 2nd cluster config is setup to use different ports from
your first mongrel cluster

side note: you seem to have some references to fcgi and apache in your
config -- you might want to clean those out...