https + large-file sending, sometimes fails

Dave Cheney dave at cheney.net
Tue Dec 18 18:23:30 MSK 2007

Hi Gábor,

	What puzzles us is the problem only occurs when downloading static
files, which is a rare occurrence, vs. checkouts and logins which
happen far more frequently.

	I had tried to report this issue to the list a while ago but didn't
do a good job of explaining the problem and didn't pique Igors
interest. Hopefully your report has got his attention and it has
inspired me to dig deeper into the problem to come up with more
supporting data.

Cheers

Dave