https + large-file sending, sometimes fails

Gábor Farkas gabor at nekomancer.net
Thu Dec 20 17:02:10 MSK 2007

Igor Sysoev wrote:
>>> The new commited patch.
>>>
>>> 1st, it fixes the cause of bug - SSL_shutdown() handling.
>>> SSL_shutdown() man states incorrectly that SSL_shutdown() will return -1
>>> on error. Actually SSL_shutdown() never returns -1.
>>>
>>> 2nd, it clears and logs possible previously unhandled SSL errors so
>>> they have not affect on a new operation.
>>
>> regarding this one... when will there be a new version of nginx, which
>> contains this patch? :-)
>
> 0.6.23 will be next week.

hmm... but isn't the 0.6 "series" the development series?
at least, from the website:

The last stable version is nginx-0.5.34, the change log.
The last development version is nginx-0.6.22, the change log.

which practically means, that debian does not have the 0.6 series.

so i probably will have to patch my local copy of nginx-0.5.x :-(

p.s: are there any plans making the 0.6 series "stable"
at some point? :-)

gabor