unresolved bugs

Bryon Roche kain at kain.org
Sun Dec 30 03:53:30 MSK 2007

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:50:09 -0500
"Bob Ippolito" <bob at redivi.com> wrote:

> On Dec 29, 2007 6:40 PM, Evan Miller
> <emmiller at gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've been catching up on the list and noticed a number of bug
> > reports that have not been resolved. Is it time for a bug tracker?
> > I went ahead and compiled a few examples here:
> >
> > http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxBugs
> >
> > Feel free to organize, append to, or fix these bugs.
>
> Isn't that SSL bug fixed in 0.6.24?
The 0.6.22-24 SSL stuff was to fix a memory leak IIRC.  I recently
migrated a lighttpd installation to nginx 0.6.22 recently due to the
an occurence of this same bug with SSL connects in a single thread in
lighttpd.  My tests with ab-2.0.40 in SSL mode worked with large
concurrent and aborted partial requests on nginx-0.6.22 for me.

Fhcre Fcl
<kain at kain.org>
FE0D EC23 6464 726A CD54  48D3 04AD 86FE 6878 ABD5