nginx error log

David Gibbons david at
Fri Jan 12 22:57:30 MSK 2007

Jeremy Hubert wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using nginx on a fairly high traffic site and I've noticed that my
> error log is growing really quickly. It seems to be filling up with
> "closed keepalive connection" statements.
> I'm wondering if this is normal?

I've not seen that on any of my installs (albeit my blog doesn't count
as 'high traffic'), You might look into changing your error log directive:
Syntax:* /error_log file [ debug | info | notice | warn | error | crit ]

//If you set it to notice, you shouldn't see info messages anymore.

David Gibbons/