nginx error log

David Gibbons david at dgibbons.net
Fri Jan 12 22:57:30 MSK 2007

Jeremy Hubert wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm using nginx on a fairly high traffic site and I've noticed that my
> error log is growing really quickly. It seems to be filling up with
> "closed keepalive connection" statements.
>
> I'm wondering if this is normal?
//
Jeremy,

I've not seen that on any of my installs (albeit my blog doesn't count
as 'high traffic'), You might look into changing your error log directive:
*
Syntax:* /error_log file [ debug | info | notice | warn | error | crit ]

//If you set it to notice, you shouldn't see info messages anymore.

Thanks!
David Gibbons/