worker_processes

Šime Ramov hi at brand84.com
Tue Jan 30 23:49:14 MSK 2007

2007/1/30, Aleksandar Lazic <al-nginx at none.at>:
> I don't know about the other on this list but could you tell us/me your
> results and as *exactly* as possible how you have tested ;-)

Well, I'm in that "your damn wifi over a phone line through sixteen
poorly configured routers" situation :-) So, I get a lot worse results
than on that page... I don't have separate local box on which I could
do a proper test.

So, I'll just end up with this without testing: One Django FastCGI
server per site, and two nginx worker processes per site.

If that works good, I'll leave it, if I see performance problems, I'll
try something else...

 - Šime