Non buffered file uploads to proxy backend? (again)

Ezra Zygmuntowicz ezmobius at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 22:57:04 MSK 2007

Hello Igor-

	I know I sound like a broken record, but I wanted to ask again about
a setting to turn off file upload buffering when a backend proxy
member is the target of the upload. I have a large scale file storage
application that I have written custom mongrel backends to handle the
upload progress and at this point I can't go live with this app on my
favorite webserver, nginx.

	Thanks for all your hard work on nginx Igor, it is truly an
exccellent webserver.

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Lead Rails Evangelist
-- ez at engineyard.com